Digital and Physical Distribution Pricing
|Album Setup Fee
||$49.99 per album
||Includes CD and download sales, worldwide digital and physical distribution on thegoodzonline.com.
|DVD Setup Fee
||$49.99 per DVD film
||Each DVD requires a $49.99 signup fee to start selling within the The Goodz Online store. Pro Music Records also sells barcodes for your DVD film allowing it to be sold at retail locations worldwide and be available to all Pro Music & Entertainment Media partners. The barcodes are $20 each and a different barcode is required for each DVD
|Single Song Signup
||$9 per single
||Includes download sales on thegoodzonline.com and worldwide digital distribution delivery to any digital Internet consumer store selected at time of purchase.
$1.98 for each additional store added or selected after initial purchase. No physical sales. (UPC bar code included for a limited time, a $20 value.)
||Call 818–971–9301 for more info
||Order as few or as many retail–ready discs as you need.
||Get a unique bar code for your album with the corresponding graphic that you can use anywhere, even with other distributors. When ordering you will receive the Pro Music Records Logo
and The SoundScan "Title Addition" Form.
||* $9.99 per Ringtone per year.
|| * Includes delivery to any digital Internet consumer store selected at time of purchase.
* $1.98 for each additional store added or selected after initial purchase. |
|One Time Fees
||In the event you would like your Recording(s) removed prior to six months from when it first became available in the digital Internet consumer store(s), Company will charge a $20.00 (twenty dollars) early termination fee per request per release (album, single or ringtone).
|Merchandise Distribution Set up
||$49.99 (0-5) products
$99.99 (6-10) products
$149.99 (11-15) products
$199.99 (16-20) products
|Includes merchandise sales, online and physical distribution (retail and wholesale) on thegoodzonline.com.
|Concert - Event Distribution
||Free with membership
||Sell tickets for a small fee: 2.5% plus $0.99 per ticket. We will never charge you more than $9.95 per ticket. (plus payment processing option)
How Much Pro Music Records Pays You
|Type of Sale
Physical Distribution – CD′s/DVD's (includes sales from thegoodzonline.com)
|Your chosen purchase price minus $4
||We keep $4 per unit sold. If your CD sells for $13, you get paid $9.
|Physical Distribution – DVDs (includes sales from our distribution partners)
||90% of net income
||We Keep 10% of the net income paid to us by our partners and you keep the rest.
(single tracks AND full–album)
|75% of your chosen purchase price
||We keep 25% of the purchase price with a minimum of 29 cents. For a download that sells for $9.99 you get paid $7.49, and for a single that sells for 99 cents you get paid 70¢.
|Digital distribution sales
(from iTunes, Amazon MP3, Rhapsody, and many more.)
|91% of net income
||We keep 9% of the net income paid to us by our partners and you keep the rest.
||60% of net income of your chosen purchase price
||We keep 40%, for example: for a t-shirt that sells for $20.00, you get paid $12.00 and Pro Music Records Inc. keeps $8.
Digital Distribution Packages
• SoundScan′s sales reports are used to drive charts at places like Billboard.com and beyond.
|Number of Stores
|Price Per Year
|Built–In Marketing Tools
|Free Trending Reports
|Sales Reported to SoundScan*
Concert - Event Ticket Distribution
Pro Music Records & Entertainment Media is free for concert and entertainment events!
You can sell tickets at http://www.thegoodzonline.com for all events? We won't charge you until you make a sale.
Questions? Call us at 1-818-971-9301.
Sell tickets for a small fee: 2.5% plus $0.99 per ticket. We will never charge you more than $9.95 per ticket. (plus payment processing option)
- Standard credit card processing: 3% of ticket value
- PayPal: 2.9% of ticket value + $0.30 per transaction
- Google Checkout: 2.9% of ticket value + $0.30 per transaction
||2.5% + $0.99
||2.5% + CA$0.99
||2.5% + €0.75
||2.5% + £0.65
||2.5% + ¥80.00
||2.5% + A$0.99
|New Zealand Dollar
||2.5% + NZ$1.50
||2.5% + Fr.1.00
|Hong Kong Dollar
||2.5% + HK$7.75
||2.5% + S$1.25
||2.5% + SKr7.00
||2.5% + Dkr5.50
||2.5% + zł3.00
||2.5% + NKr6.50
||2.5% + Ft200.00
||2.5% + Kč20.00
||2.5% + MEX$14.00
||2.5% + ₪4.00
||2.5% + R$1.59
||2.5% + RM2.99
||2.5% + ₱42.00
|Taiwan New Dollars
||2.5% + NT$29.00
||2.5% + ฿29.00
||2.5% + TRY1.75
Video Distribution Fees
||0 to 5:59 min
||6 to 11:59 min
||12 to 20 min
• If customer′s music video does not meet the technical or editorial specifications of iTunes, you must pay the same applicable flat rate charge as listed above before sending in a new version of the master.
• In the event customer is unable to correct the errors or quality issues in order to have their music video delivered to iTunes, there is no refund on previous Music Video Fee payments.
• In the event customer would like their music video removed prior to six months from when it first became available in the digital Internet consumer store(s), a $20.00 (twenty dollars) early termination fee per request per music video applies.
Film Distribution Fees
• If your feature film is rejected by iTunes because it does not meet iTunes′ technical or editorial specifications, you must pay the applicable Resubmission Rate below to submit a new version of the master.
• In the event you are unable to correct the errors or quality issues in order to have your feature film delivered to iTunes, there is no refund on previous Film Distribution Fee payments.
• In the event you would like your feature film removed prior to six months from when it first became available in the digital Internet consumer store(s), a $20.00 (twenty dollars) early termination fee per request per feature film applies.
|45 to 60 minutes
|61 to 75 minutes
|76 to 90 minutes
|91 to 105 minutes
|106 to 120 minutes
|121 to 140 minutes
Think of it like traditional physical distribution:
– You are the label. (You own the music and all rights.)
– The retail store is now Apple iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, etc.
– Pro Music Records is just the distributor that gets your secure digital media to the retailer.
– They pay us. We pay you.
– We do not take any rights to your music. This is not a record deal.
– You are just "lending" us the right to be your digital distributor, for the albums you tell us distribute, for as long as you want.
– You can cancel at any time. We will never tie up your rights or make it hard for you to leave.
– NO startup cost. This is a free service for www.thegoodzonline.com members.
– We keep only 9% and pay you 91% of all income from your music or entertainment media.
– You always get paid the week after we do.
It's NON–Exclusive, but...
– Just like in the physical world, there can't be more than one distributor bringing the
same album or products to the same store. Otherwise, when the album or product sells, how would the store
know which distributor to pay?
– We will never prevent you from doing anything you want with your digital media.
– For YOUR sake, please note : If you sign two digital distribution deals with two
companies that will both be sending the same album to iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, etc –
this will hurt you, because the retailer will usually remove the album completely until
you decide which distributor has the exclusive right to be selling that album through
How the Money Works
Pro Music Records and Entertainment Media keeps only 9%
– Whatever income is generated from your digital media and paid to us, we keep only a 9% cut, paying you 91%.
– NO additional hidden fees or exceptions. NO recurring fees. NO expenses taken out of your 91%.
We add this to your weekly Pro Music Records and Entertainment Media payments.
– Most music services pay us monthly. Some pay quarterly. When we get their sales report and payment, we divide it up, and add it to your account.
– That means you′ll always get paid a week after we do!
– $10 minimum payment amount. (We can′t be mailing payments for 75 cents, you know.)
– Pro Music Records has been paying artists every week since we started. We are VERY reliable.
This is a free service for Pro Music Records and Entertainment Media members.
– There is NO startup fee to get involved. You just have to be a Pro Music Records member, meaning: your CD/DVD has to be for sale on thegoodzonline.com.
– If your CD/DVD is not in Pro Music Records or www.thegoodzonline.com already, our main $49.99 Pro Music Records set up will apply. That $49.99 is for the warehousing and work to have it on www.thegoodzonline.com.
– Your album needs to have a valid barcode. If you don′t have one already we can make you one for $20.